– 1986, born in Merzig / Germany
– 2006, graduating High-School of Arts (TGSBBZ) Saarlouis / Germany
– 2008-2014, „Bachelor of Arts“ (B.A.) in „Photojournalism and Documentary Photography“ at University of Applied Sciences „Hochschule Hannover“ (HSH) under Professor Rolf Nobel
– 2011, editor and photographer for the weekly newspaper Der Freitag (Berlin)Berlin
– 2012, eight month working as photographer and graphics for the NGO „Manda“ in Antananarivo / Madagascar
– 2013, photographer and art-director for the sports-department and university sports of Hochschule Hannover (HSH)
– since 2014, master degree in „Photography“ at the Art University „Burg Giebichenstein“ in Halle (Saale) under Professor Rudolf Schäfer
For my photographic and journalistic work I travelled in Romania, Bosnia, Serbia, Albania, Moldavia, Transnistria, Greece, Turkey, Madagascar and Morocco.
Photographs where exhibited in Germany, Madagascar and Austria for example at Goethe-Institut (Antananarivo), Ratshof (Halle), Leipziger Buchmesse (Leipzig), Designcenter (Hannover), Stadtmuseum (Halle), Goldbau Burg Giebichenstein (Halle), Klosterneuburg (Wien) and Galerie Burg2 (Halle).
I published my reportages, essays and texts in several german and austrian newspapers and magazines such as Der Freitag, Afrika Post, Der Standart, Junge Welt, Neues Deutschland, Fritz-Magagzin, Jungle-World, Saarbrücker Zeitung, Grow, hanns, etc.